JellyPages.com

Friday, September 22, 2017

9er Mosaic FMT 181 to 183


You have no idea how much I wished my friend Hubert and his son had done a Camel Safari through the Gobi Desert (!!!) instead this Bicycle Tour along the vegetation-rich Danube, which I have taken as my theme for this mosaic. Alas, such is not the case and my 'suffering' through Joey's mosaic challenge continues. ("Hubert! We need to talk!")

However, and at last, I was able to collect and convince myself to stay in the game and thus I finished the missing last three weeks' tiles, bringing me up-to-date with the rest of the braves in this challenge. The good news is: only three more tiles/weeks to go.

Here my tile to the Finish My Tile challenge 181 with the tangle Breach...


Finish My Tile # 181 with Patterns: Breach, Zinger, Gottago, Jib
Patterns: Breach, Zinger, Gottago, Jib



.....and the tangle Muscari for FMT 182...


Finish My Tile #182 with Patterns: Muscari, Pokeroot, Pokeleaf, Eyehook
Patterns: Muscari, Pokeroot, Pokeleaf, Eyehook



...and this week's FMT 183 featuring the tangle Ginili.


Finish My Tile # 183 with Patterns: Ginili, Cyme, Pomcoco
Patterns: Ginili, Cyme, Pomcoco




Bicycle Ride Along the Danube thus far. I thought it was a good idea to draw the tiles in a spiral with the crescendo in the middle. I mean, why make it simple when you can make it complicated?


Finish My Tile Challenge Mosaic - 6 tiles out of 9 finished
6 out of 9; 3 more to go




Animal Happy Day

Finally! Here we see how very dangerous Pit-bulls are!





14 comments:

  1. I'm speakless Susie, such wonderfull tiles, all three, they go together so well and the way you draw your tangles, I'm really am a bit jealous, your Breach is stunning and I didn't even mention the colours, Oh Susie this is really very very nice and more and more we see how beautiful the blue ribbon connect the different tiles. This is real magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ria! I had to laugh! This is not a blue ribbon but the river Danube...unfortunately. Imagine how quick and easy a desert safari would have been to draw. When I finished drawing Breach I noticed it looked more like a red Indian headgear...you know, with all those feathers.

      Delete
  2. I am very happy, that your friend Hubert didn't take a camel safary through the Gobi Dessert instead of his bicycle tour along the nice blue Danube!
    He did inspire you to fantastic ideas. Your Danube tiles are wonderful! I like each one and can't name a favorite! And I am looking forward what will happen in the center of the river. I wish you nice weather for the tangle bicycle and good luck for the last three tiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never used so many colors in my tiles, Margarete. I blame you for it! As for the desert safari: you have no idea what I could have done with all that desert sand. Now you will never know and remain in suspense forever and ever!!! Have a splendid weekend!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Michele, you must have misplaced your glasses. Tangles are crowded, no 'white spaces' to breath, and the paper is hell to work with, too rough. But I am waiting for the last week so I can see your magic. A-Z jumps to mind.

      Delete
  4. breathtaking - composition as well as the colors and contrasts Susie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is very beautiful and so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the Danube has never looked so good! The mosaic is coming along just beautifully. I admire your courage (or is it insanity? LOL). I took one look at this 9 week challenge and wimped out on it. I knew I couldn't keep out without mega-stressing myself out. As I look back, I know I made the right decision, even though the outcome for everyone who does it (that would be you and all the other successful tanglers) will be fabulous. Next time! Yours is looking just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insanity, undoubtedly!!! Stressy? Hell yes! I should have done it the same way Ria did. Clever woman gave her tiles lots of white space to breathe! If I ever do anything like this again (memory, please send warning signals!) I will consult you. As for all the others minus me: 'fun' is beaming from all their tiles and their future results are highly promising!

      Grrrr!!!! Hate them all.πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...