JellyPages.com

Sunday, September 17, 2017

DIVA Challenge 332 - 2 Squares


I was sure I was going to give DIVA Challenge #332 - 2 Squares a miss because I still have other challenges I urgently need to catch up with, namely my friend's "Bike Ride Along the Danube", or better known as Joey's Mosaic challenge. I have done but 3 tiles and tomorrow she has week 6 live. Ouch, that hurts.

My 2 squares are ZingZing, a new tangle for me, and the rest is silly decoration. Silly as in silly decoration, not silly as in dumb. Silly decoration. If I keep writing it...


Diva Challenge #332 with Patterns: ZingZing, Mooka, Fazzy Wazzy, Tipple and 1 single Fescu
Patterns: ZingZing, Mooka, Fazzy Wazzy, Tipple and 1 single Fescu




Animal Help Line

Why you shouldn't visit circuses with animals shows.








10 comments:

  1. Absolutely unexpected but gorgeous composition with (for me) unknown tangles, beautiful drawn in the wellknown "Susiestyle"!!!
    I didn't see the video because I know it will break my heart and I don't have to feel quilty because I never visit circus with animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you. Ria. It was unexpected and I, too, never go to circuses. They are a dying breed anyway and good so!! I may add though that when I was a kid we did visit them when they came through town. I loved the clown acts and was bored by the tiger, etc act. Circuses!!!!! Are you reading this???? Kids are bored watching animal acts!!!! I should know...I was a kid once.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely ❤ your tile! Especially the Tranzending circle! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deanne. Initially it wasn't meant to be a tranzending circle, but then I thought make it tranzending just a little bit.

      Delete
  3. I love that 'silly' tile :-) I never go to circuses (or zoo's)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Anne, and you probably will not go to one NOW. Except Cirque du Soleil!!!!! Their objective is, and always was, to give its audience the absolute best human performances possible on earth while being anti animal acts. Las Vegas here we come.

      Delete
  4. Love this! I've never heard of zingzing and will have to look it up. FuzzyWuzzy makes me nervous--I'm afraid it will begin to crawl across the page and then I'll have to scream. (But it works well here) Am really enjoying looking at this one. I couldn't watch the video, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meridiana. My Fuzzy Wuzzy is more like cactus spikes, so you better worry about getting stung and hurt.😛😛😛 I wouldn't place a video that is graphically difficult to watch without a warning. This is a cartoon with a clear message.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...